Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is an internationally recognized green building certification system, providing third-party verification that a building or community was designed and built using strategies intended to improve performance in metrics such as energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction, improved indoor environmental quality, and stewardship of resources and sensitivity to their impacts.
What does LEED certification mean for you?
- Reduction of waste sent to landfills
- Conservation of water and energy
- Reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- Qualify for tax allowances, zoning accommodations
- Lower costs of operation and increased asset value
In addition to the
Khalifeh & Associates has a great deal of LEED Certification experience. Learn more about our